Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bad Luck

What happens when bad luck befalls you? The day started nice and interesting. Jane was supposed to meet Zhong Wei nicely at 1 Utama and buy tickets for the movie "He's Just Not That Into You" and Zhai Zhai and I will meet them later when he finishes work. It all worked out fine and we reached 1 Utama and found a parking space just that close to 7pm, the time our movie was supposed to start.

I took a step out of the car and *PLAK*. The straps of my sandal conveniently broke off. In haste and embarrassment, took off my sandals and waltz the whole 1 Utama BAREFOOT. The sensation was weird but not many people actually noticed it. The feeling of the tiled floors or the escalators on your bare feet are interesting. It's definitely not a good idea to go barefoot into the cinema. You'd feel like your toes were getting frostbites on them.

Before we took our meal, we all rushed into a Bata shop to get me a pair pf shoes. The look on the sales person's face when buying a pair of shoes barefoot was weird. Hahahaha. But hey, i have shoes when i walk into the restaurant for food! Yes!

I don't recommend anyone to ever go barefoot in 1 utama. It's cold and the floor's dusty. :P maybe I should have made Zhai Zhai go barefoot while I wore his shoes.

6 comments:

Leen said...

ah.. walking barefoot .. did that with two girls in pyramid .. one whole floor .. just for fun .. we took off our shoes, held it and parade around barefoot .. because one of us had the same accident as you ..

Adriane said...

ur so funny lol!!

Jamien said...

lol it wasn't funny then. Trust me. I did laugh a lot when i was bare foot though.

Adriane said...

i cant imagine wht the other Passerby were thinking, its the gurl mad or its the latest fashion....

Jamien said...

I vote for latest fashion. :lol:

Sheila Aieen said...

Hahaha! I actually did that when I was in KL after my long outing. *sweat* I went to the cinema after that the very same night and the blisters were killing me so I walked barefoot. >"< In SUNWAY. lol

Yes, wear shoes in the cinema. XD But aw, that's so cute. I should've whack Zhai for not lending you his shoes anyway. ;)

Post a Comment