Thursday, March 26, 2009

2nd Motor Ride wif Broken

It was a Thursday, in other words, the one day that I have no class in college. I wake up at noon as usual, and squint to read a message from a cutie. "Jam, what time are you free today?"

Waking up to a cutie's message is awesome. Then my whole day was planned and occupied. I woke up, bathed, helped my family out of the house for their own activities, and went at the back to meet Broke Broke.

It was starting to drizzle, and there was Broke Broke, waiting on my high machine aka motorcycle. LOL. Guys, prince on a white horse is overrated and old fashioned. Now, there's that well-dressed cute boy on a motorcycle waiting for you and just for you! *fawns~*

This time, i wore the helmet and got on the motorcycle with no problem. Then the high experience of scenes zipping by began and everything is clearer since it was during the day. This is my third time on the motor (2 times on the first trip) he sped up way more. I was in seventh heaven! My first trip on the motorcycle in broad daylight!

When we reached, first thing to do is of course get to the cinema! After short assessment of time and movies available, we chose Confession of a Shopaholic. People, I think this movie is one of the must watch. The story is about a girl, who have problems with shopping. Being stinged on by her parents since she was young, she has this unbridled desire to own all the beautiful shoes and clothes that were pretty and expensive but not necessarily made to last. Her credit cards became her magic weapon that brings her all the things she wants. Due to fate and luck, a string of events led her to meet a cute guy she loved and she was the luckiest girl alive! But because of her obsession, she let the man she loved down and disappointed her best friend. Then, she did the right thing and fixed her life plus got over her obsession. This is a touching and beautiful story possibly true in this age and time.


After that, we went and buy a second movie! We chose Knowing cuz Broke Broke has this thing for Nicholas Cage. We jalan jalan a while all around then went back for the movie. The movie was OK. It is pretty creepy and has the makings of a horror movie. The movie is about a single father (Nicholas Cage) whose doing a so-so job at raising his son, Caleb. His son picks an envelope from a 50 year old time capsule that contains dates, number of death and location of major disasters around the globe. That part was really creepy and awesome. Then there's the Apocalypse and whisperer. Wanna know more? Watch it! It's actually not bad. And doomsday is coming this 19th October!

The guy in the cinema who checked our tickets were surprised to see us again and recognized us well. I was surprised he recognized us out of the tonnes of people going into the cinema daily. He took some time to recommend us some movies he think that we would enjoy. Honestly I was a little flattered since he could pick out our faces from the crowd.

Following that is of course... FOOD! We both made our first entrance and trip to Sakae Sushi. Broke Broke and I were disappointed because they ran out of salmon but the sushi is fresh, taste good and the system for ordering was cool! They have this computer next to each table and you get to order the stuff through the system. They have pictures you can enlarge and you can see the ingredients for each type of food they make. That was our first time eating in a place with such system so we had an interesting time figuring and ordering stuff. By the time we ordered it was already closing up since Sakae Sushi was closing in early that day. Just our luck.

Oh, Broke Broke hates vegetables. Watch me as I emphasize "HATE". Eating a load of wasabi was easier than biting into a mouthful of cucumbers. When he bit into his Spicy Salmon Roll, he had so much luck that he extracted all the cucumbers out at 1 go. Imagine the face of someone forcibly drinking the raw egg of an ostrich. Can you imagine it? Yup, that's how dear Broke Broke looked. My feelings were running somewhere between laughing in stitches and emphathizing with him since I'd look like him if I had a mouthful of broccoli.


Broke Broke can eat a lot of wasabi. Putting the wasabi in soy sauce takes away the nose flaring feel so he applied wasabi directly to his sushi minus the soy sauce. I have to say, his tolerance for such stuff is high! He hardly blinked! I wanted to take pictures of him with teary eyes but it didn't happen. So the next time, I helped him stack a little mountain of wasabi on his sushi. He was eager to test himself also. Expecting nothing, I didn't get my camera on ready and I regretted! He got teary-eyes! By the time I got my phone out, it was already over! Dang! I didn't get to take his teary eyed pictures but i still got to take some of his other cute pictures~ XD

Oh, the other thing I did notice was Broke Broke has this really cute gait. Whenever he wants to get on the escalator to go down, he watches the passing steps intently to make sure he steps into the yellow box, which means he'll be a few steps behind. In a way, that is so so incredibly cute! Gah!!! It makes me wanna hold his hand and beseech him to trust me and lead him on the escalator. Oh my goodness where do you find guys this cute?? <3

We wanted to go for another movie after that but the only available movies that won't cross 1am was not too much to our taste so we headed home. I got another motor ride~ The traffic was heavy and I experienced "walking" and weaving to get by stationary cars. I wished that it would rain then so I get the feel of soaking wet while on your bike. Call me crazy but it's an experienced. Imagine getting soaking wet, your clothes plastered to you, and you holding on to a cute guy. Comprande? XD

Thanks to Broke Broke's excellent skills I got very comfortable riding a motor. There's practically no fear. So I had another great outing with a great guy. No need to say but I'm obviously looking forward to our next outing, whenever that is. =3

1 comment:

puresky said...

sounds so sweet~ ^-^

believe that jam jam must be very happy of going out with ah broke~ ^-^

btw, jam jam must gambatte with assignments nee~ ^^ post this here to encourage you nia~~ ^^

gambateeeee ^^

PIOPIO

Post a Comment