Monday, March 9, 2009

Chickie and Jam Goes on adventure!

It's a Sunday morning... What do you think you should do? Go back to sleep of course! You lie back down... You start drifting off to dream land... And remember you have an outing with your friend! Yup guys, that's how I started my Sunday morning.

I arrived at Kelana Jaya LRT station to meet Chickie, just to have him tell me that he's already in Sunway Pyramid! Hello! I am direction blind and I haven't taken a bus to Sunway Pyramid for years. He gives me instructions to go down and take a T623 Rapid KL bus and cross my fingers that I'll reach Sunway Pyramid.

Luckily I did arrive and Chickie came to meet me. His hair was longer this time and no gigantic backpack containing his laptop. Our first task of the day is to find breakfast! After endlessly wandering around, we settled for Wendy's. That was my first time eating in Wendy's. I ordered a weird snack thing with a baked potato in sour cream, nuggets and Ribena. One of the weirdest stuff I've eaten but not all that bad. :D While I was taking picture of my meal, Chickie was worried that I'll take his picture. :P In truth I actually did and more than 1. You really just have this urge to do something your friend doesn't want you to do. XD I can't help it.

Anyways right after that we exit Sunway Pyramid and took another Rapid KL U63 to Midvalley Megamall. Guys and girls, if you think Chickie is so innocent, think again. I can assure you that Chickie stares at a bountiful amount of girls throughout our whole trip. :D

When we arrived at Midvalley Megamall, the first thing we headed to was the arcade~ chicks started with the Japanese train game arcade that I have no idea how it works. :) He seems to enjoy himself a lot while I stood and watched him. ^_^" You guys should see how frustrated he gets when he doesn't stop at the designated destination.



After that we tried the bowling machine. Chickie has a secret technique to winning this stuff. He literally tosses the ball at the screen. XD I was afraid he was going to crack the screen with the ball. He was definitely setting a bad example to the little kids who was playing on the same game next to him. I could only smile at the mother of a little girl when she stared at chickie for his techniques in playing the game.

The following game we played was the "itaiwani" game. You're suppose to hit the crocodiles that come out of the holes. I took 1 turn playing it and felt all the tension I never knew I had melt away. When Chickie had his turn, he was seriously hitting the crocodiles. Heard of the expression "shoot to kill"? Chickie is using "hit to kill".He didn't manage to top the high score for the game so he insisted on going on the game again and again until he gave up because his hand hurt. Chickie's "persistence" attracted A LOT of attention from people both young and old. Again, all I could do was smile at the people staring.

After the game, we took a brief pause. Chickie got so worked up playing to win that he had to use his inhaler. Playing these arcade games had an opposite effect on both of us. On me it was relaxing and fun. On chicks, it was all or nothing. He must win!! This is a good example as to how a single thing can bring different impacts to different people.

Next, Chickie went on a little kiddie ride train and played with it. :) This little boy LOVES trains. If he was born in Japan he'd probably be driving or fixing one as both a job and a passion. See the butt sticking out in the train ride. Yes people, that is Chickie's butt! Isn't he cute?

Lastly we played the air hockey game! It is definitely one of my most favourite arcade games that I never get tired of. Chickie usually travels alone so he never gets an opportunity to play it much either. So who do you think won? Me or Chicks? XD Me of course! Beat him flat at 6-1 the first time and 5-1 the second time. I would go for another round if Chickie didn't look like he was going to fold over from over exerting himself. Just in case you guys were wondering, no, the girl in the picture is not me. How can I take a picture of myself?


After that we travelled to Low Yat Plaza for a drink of coffee in Coffee Bean! Guys, there is no drink out on Earth that is better than coffee. When I felt that chocolaty coffee mix go down my throat so smoothly... Gah, I wanna drink one now! I'm a huge fan of coffee. I felt instantly revitalized after the drink. Chickie had a Sunrise or something. It's suppose to be a weird orange mix that he didn't look like he enjoyed much.
Later we went for a short walk to Pavilion but sadly, since we lacked time, we couldn't take dinner together. We did make plans to have dinner there in the future.

We walked back towards the train station and Chickie started feeling really fatiqued. He was so tired he fell asleep in the train! I felt like I could go for another spin! And he was so worried that I was going to be so tired after travelling for so long.

After a whole day of outing with Chicks, I guess I did learn quite a bit about him. He likes to travel. He lives for it, and finds enjoyment from it. It is how he practices his freedom. He's intrigued by the process of things in development. He can't stand it, he NEEDS to take pictures of ongoing constructions. :) He loves trains. He'd live in one and travel everyday on it if he could. He always has a burning desire to succeed and win. All else is not accepted. Hokkiens would categorise him as a "kiasu lang". XD Also, he is always considerate of people around him. He likes to learn about things. He's kinda like a really cute and curious little boy. All in all, he is a friend that I'm very glad that I had the honour to meet.

*** People who did read this blog and want to see the face of Chickie sleeping, do appeal by writing in a comment that you want to see his sleeping face. :P Maybe chicks will be obliged to say yes to showing his face to the world.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes,i want to see Chick's sleeping picture.

lulz.

Anonymous said...

Yes I want tooo!

Anonymous said...

yes plox !

Anonymous said...

CHICKY PRAWN NAO!~

Anonymous said...

chickie prawn nao!

Unknown said...

Me also Wanna c !!!

Unknown said...

I also wanna c chicken picture !!

make a move chick !!

Unknown said...

post chicky picture ~~~

emoelmo said...

i'll love you if u let me see. :P

Post a Comment