Friday, March 13, 2009

The New Love of My Life

After waiting for so long, finally, my new boyfriend has arrived. I met him about a month ago, when I so happen to pass by his website. I only saw his picture but I was deeply in love with him already.

I made a move to acquire him on 5th of March 2009, and had a confirmation that I would be receiving him in my very home in 7 working days. This news had me very excited and I counted the moments till I could have him in my arms.
A little later, I received an email saying I would only be able to receive him on the 23rd March 2009. I was devastated. I have long waited for him and was very disappointed at the prolonged wait.

Then I received good news yesterday on the 13th March 2009. :) The new love of my life would arrive on the 14th of March, which is today! I woke up earlier than I usually would on a lazy Saturday morning, at 8.45 am to be precise. I kept myself awake while anxiously looking out my door, afraid he would not arrive or that I would miss his arrival.

Finally at 10.35 am, I heard a call at my gates, and I promptly welcomed him warmly into my home. I took him out of his clothing, just to notice that he is far more beautiful than he seemed on the picture. I couldn't wait any longer. I put him on my lap and turned him on with fingers trembling with excitement.

His face was bright and without a single fault. His body was firm and I could manipulate him however, whenever I want. His skin color was sexy and beautiful all at the same time. This baby will belong to me and only me.

Ladies and gentleman, meet my new boyfriend, Memphis. It's pronounced as Mam-fis.






He's a Dell Studio 15, model 1555. His color is ruby red. Isn't it sexy? :drool:




He's my first laptop and probably my last too. With amazing specs and amazing looks, what more could a girl want?


XD Every time I look at him I fall in love all over again. I will take care of my sexy Memphis so that he can be with me as long as I can. ^_^ This baby really makes my day.

5 comments:

Sir sc said...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

MEMPHIS, COME TO MEEE!!! Omg, you're so sexy<333 Jam, I bet you turn him on everynight on your bed huh? You naughty girl! HAHHAH! XD

Jamien said...

I intend to turn him on and leave him turned on for hours on my bed while I play with him. XD

Allen said...

erm... that one more like ur pet rather than ur new notebook...
haha... take care of him if sick (kena virus)... something goes wrong (masuk i.c.u.)... u really really ark... no comment... haha! XD ~~~

Jamien said...

don't worry don't worry. Won't get sick cuz got protection (antivirus) and no need to worry if things go wrong. Ambulance will come (dell personnel).

anyway pui pui don't curse! XD

Post a Comment