Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Motor Ride With Broken

Broke Broke and I instantly hit off as we did click after chatting. We both discovered that we were deprived movie buffs, so we instantly planned for an outing of movie watching!

Last Tuesday, we finally managed to meet up and despite seeing his picture online already, I really have to say, he is cute! It's a really strange world where most people think that they're fugly but I don't see it at all.

When we met, we started chatting and chatting till it was a little late for us to get to an earlier movie. XD He is a nice guy and it is very very easy and comfortable to talk with him.

Right after that has to be the highlight of the whole day. We are going to go to 1 Utama on his motorcycle!! Yes guys, I know. It's just a motorcycle right? What's the big deal?

Well, consider this. I have parents who have always disallowed me from riding a motorcycle. Why? Cuz it's dangerous. Motorcyclist have high mortality rates. Youngsters nowadays drive recklessly, always cutting in and out of a line like the road belongs to their father. Or so said my parents.

As for myself, I find that I am more adventurous after my breakup. I just really wanted to try many many new things. :) Somehow, it makes my life seem more interesting and significant that way. So yeah, I was afraid to ride a motorcycle, but I wanted to just for the experience. I was so excited and kinda anticipated and dreaded the experienced all at once.

When it was time to go, Broke Broke passed me a helmet. The first question I asked him was "How do you wear a helmet". I swear, his expression was weird like I was asking him something really crazy. I know it's lame but I don't know how it works!

Then there was "How do you get up on the seat". He says, "hold on my shoulder and hop on top". I was like, "oh!". Did try it, manage to get on top, and Broke Broke was very considerate. He drove slowly. He eventually sped up a bit and I couldn't quite summon the courage to release myself from the hugging position on the bike. XD It was quite embarrassing.

People, the experience was awesome! It's really different from sitting in a car cuz you get to see all around you. No protection for you but no material resistance either. The reason why motors don't need air conditioner is because the wind totally hits against your skin and you would feel cool! The sensation of scenery and wind zipping by is exhilarating. In high speed, the ride makes you wanna scream out "yeah!!". If you ask for my one word description of the ride, the word I would use is "HIGH".


We bought a movie ticket to watch Hotel For Dogs. It's about this pair of brother and sister who had been put in foster families many times since their parents died. They were doing all they can to feed their dog Friday without their latest foster parents finding out. Their foster parents are plain bimbo weird. Anyways, they ended up rescuing stray dogs with a few more friends till they their own special family. This show had a lot to do with family and doing the right thing plus overcoming adversity. The younger brother is some sort of a genius inventor who makes a whole lot of cool gadgets to keep the dogs happy and satisfied. That part of it is really cool.


Before we went for the movie, Broke Broke and I went to Vietnamese Kitchen for dinner. The atmosphere is nice and the food's good. The service is very good as well. I ordered Vietnam Fried Rice while he had a Lemon chicken chop if i remember. Both food were well decorated. nice to eat and nice to look at. That's pretty good in my books. They served us some sort of peanuts before our meal, and it taste good! It's not the fried kacang that we get from restaurants. This once have gravy and are soft and nice.

After the movie we had another motor ride home! Guys... I love riding motor! It makes you feel really good, like swinging really high on playground swings. Holding the shoulders of a kawaii guy for security isn't bad either. Hehe...

P/S: To protect Broke Broke's privacy, I have agreed not to post his picture on this blog. Plus I think most of you have already seen him.

3 comments:

Sir sc said...

I havnt ! i demand kampung n broke broke pictar!

Leen said...

i know !! i rode motor like 4 years ago .. the feeling is so so high .. it feels so nice .. my parents are like urs la .. no motor ..

and it's dangerous also la with the current road situation ..

Sheila Aieen said...

I'm so envious. =-= I wanna ride a bike too! TT^TT

Post a Comment